14 SERBIAN SKI RESORTS
It’s winter! It is time for the winter magic in the snow! We guess that everybody know for Kopaonik and Zlatibor. These are the most popular and most expensive Serbian ski resorts. Here are the others…
- KOSUTNJAK, BELGRADE – ski slope in the center of Belgrade. If you are from Belgrade or the environment do not have a lot to travel to enjoy the magic of snow!
- BESNA KOBILA – BESNA KOBILA – On 34 km east of Vranje is Besna KOBILA, mountain with ideal conditions for winter sports.
The highest peak is located at 1922 m above sea level, from where it can be seen Kopaonik, Sara, as well as Rila mountain in Bulgaria.
3. Bojanine vode – Suva Planina – Suva Mountain, 45 km long, 15 km wide. Begins from Nis and ends south of Babusnica. Bojana’s waters are on the Suva Mountain, northwest of the top Sokolov stone at an altitude of 920 meters. Accommodation can be found in the Niska Banja or the village of Gornja Studena.
4. GOLIJA – IVANJICA – GOLIJSKA REKA – ODVRACENICA -Golija is a mountain in southwestern Serbia, which is the highest peak Jankov stone (1833 m). It is 40 km southwest of Ivanjica and 32 km north of Novi Pazar. Slopes of Golija are very suitable for skiing, because winter snow rich. The real sports seats are: OdvraCenica, Česta springs, Seremetovica, Angry meadows, The Pearl water, Radocelo, Brusnik, Rudno and others. Accommodation – GOLIJSKI DAR,
5. SJENICA -The coldest place in Serbia, with most snow 🙂 Arbour, one of the highest places in Serbia. It is located in a valley Grabovicka river at a height 1030 m / nv. The whole area of Sjenica-Pester plateau is mountainous character, is particularly suitable for winter sports. The plateau with an average altitude of 1200 m, surrounded by mountains: Jadovnik (1734 m), Goldsmith (1627 m), Giljeva (1617 m), Maple (1520 m) and Goaija (1833 m).
6. GOČ – KRALJEVO – VRNJACKA BANJA – In a part of southern mountain, about 200 km south of Belgrade, there is a mountain Goc, with its highest peak at 1,124 m. GOC is accessible from many sides, but the two main roads leading to it from the KRALJEVO over the oysters to the top and good water from Vrnjci Spa to Stanisinaca.
7. TARA – Tara is located in western part of Serbia – ACCOMMODATION – The highest quality ski resorts are in the area Predov cross, with a vertical drop of 500 m. The track is 3 to 5 km.
8. IVER- MOKRA GORA – located between Tara and Zlatibor. Here except skiing, you can visit the Wooden Town, as well as the most beautiful part of the road which is passing old Serbian Croatian train Cira. See here more about Mećavnik
9. RAJKOVO – MAJDANPEK – In the vicinity of Majdanpek there is 110 caves. Rajko’s Cave, in two and a half kilometers from the city, is considered the most beautiful and every day is open to visitors. In the center of town is the Church of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul. Majdanpek has sports facilities, a sports center with a hall and a swimming pool and a ski center „Rajkovo“.
10. KRALJEVICA – ZAJEČAR – South of the town of Zajecar extends a forest park „Kraljevica“, the hill which provides excellent conditions for lovers of sport and recreation. Sports and recreational center „Kraljevica“ was founded in 1976 as an institution in its composition combines a complex of sports fields and facilities for various purposes, the active area of 55,000 square meters, which are available to sports organizations and all citizens to engage in recreational sports of their choice . Zajecar is one of the few cities in Serbia can be proud of the city cable car, in which is possible night skiing.
11. BOR – CRNI VRH -The highest peak is located at 1043 m above sea level. The mountain massif is very rich in high quality forests, especially beech.
12. DIVČIBARE – Divcibare are located on the mountain MALJEN (1,100 m / nv) 37 km southeast of Valjevo, 120 km from Belgrade. Accommodation you can find here
12.STARA PLANINA -One of the most beautiful landscapes of Stara Planina is a nature reserve Tribulus terrestris, which is located at an altitude of 1,758 meters. The steep slopes, sharp climbs, wondrous waterfalls, fields of berry fruit, rich forests, provide an opportunity for the development of various forms of tourism.