How much the scents are important in life?
The smell is a physiological feeling that occurs when air particles taken reach the back of the nose with the receptors that stimulate to send the appropriate signal to the brain. It has been shown when the lab rat out an experiment where rubbed essential oil on the head, it was found in liver after 15 minutes! This means that the smell penetratly, quickly and easily, enter into your body and he is doing something inside of you (relaxes, tones and energizes, relaxes you, reduces pain and tension …) Remember which is your favorite scent and then remember how much you feel good every time you smell it? Awesome, right?
You may remember grandmother’s pie or mother’s cabbage rolls? Dad’s clothes while repairing a car or grandfather’s old chessboard. Remember classrooms and chalk? I bet that when you say apples and cinnamon immediately feel the fragrance, you see your favorite person how is making pie, you see stove, and perhaps you can feel how crispy it is? Would you like to eat pie now? 🙂
Ah these scents … Let’s live them and remember which smells marked the year 2015!
- The first smell of the morning coffee. (What comes to mind when you say good morning, but come on lets make some coffee :))
- The smell of snow on Kopaonik. (Endless whiteness and sun! I really miss the snow!)
- Smell of the sea with sunrise in Cyprus. (Carpe diem! The sea is the most beautiful a few moments before the sun decided to show up!)
- Odour bakery and croissants in France. (Ah all those irresistible soft croissants eaten in the French romantic alleys!)
- fantastic mixture of spices (cinnamon, pepper, ginger, nutmeg, vanilla) for Christmas gingerbread cookies. (Yeah, we made them from first! JEEEE)
Odors have a power of persuasion stronger than that of words, appearances, emotions, or will. The persuasive power of an odor cannot be fended off, it enters into us like breath into our lungs, it fills us up, imbues us totally. There is no remedy for it.
What do you say? What scent marked your 2015?