A DAY AT COLMAR FRANCE – CHRISTMAS FAIRYTALE
There are places in which you fall in love at first sight. Colmar is one of them. A fairy tale in which dive as soon as you exit the train or car when passing the roundabout in the center of which is located replicas of the Statue of Liberty, a tribute to Frederic Bartholdi, can not be described in words. Lively, a tourist place where the non-stop are spread aromas and smells of waffles, pancakes, pastries …
What you can see and do in Colmar?
- Old Town
- little Venice
- Driving canal with little wooden boat
- History preserved buildings in the old part of town – Maison Pfister
- Cathedrals and churches
- Try the waffles on the street
- Take a ride on the carousel if you visit this place during the holidays
- Take a walk through the market place
- Drink white wine from this region
- See a replica of the Statue of Liberty
- Visit the museum of history or a train toys
This place will delight you with a colorful architecture of the old city center. Colmar is one of those places in whose streets you want to feel lost. Festive spirit that characterizes this place will take you completely as soon as you see all these lights, tinsel, balls, polar bears, reindeer, penguins … Carousel and light holiday music in the park will take you to set up the spirit of some old, past times, when people waited in line for a few laps on one of these great lovely horses. This place is ideal to visit in the spring when all is flourishing, because then you can take a ride in Le petit Venice or during the holiday season because it is certain that one can not remain immune to the holiday mood, smells and sounds that spread this town! Enjoy the pictures!