To be honest, it happens to the best. Some things are simplistic forgotten! We overlook them because they are so obvious that they can be and will be needed. And somehow implies that you will find them, wherever they go, in the same place as in your house or room. Hotels are thought to this and helped guests to relieve worries! Free hotel items you can get just if you simply ask the maid or at the reception. The goal of each hotel is a satisfied customer who will come back later. Guests do not have to worry they just have to ask for things they need!
We researched the free hotel items that anyone can get!
- Toiletries – toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, dental floss, soap, shampoo, conditioner, face cream, hand cream, wipes, toilet paper, toothpaste shaving razor.
- Books, magazines, newspapers – browse through them! Find out more about the locals, who knows, you might find some useful coupon!
- Notebook and pencil – in the end you always have something to write down! No need to be creative, just ask for it 🙂
- Shoeshine kit and sewing kit
- Bags for packaging, garbage bags and bags for pets (when you take a pet for a walk, you need to pick up for it, wherever you are 🙂
- Coffee, tea, juices, wine, chocolates, snacks, fruit … If this is in a visible place (not in the mini bar with prominent price list) is free and there is no need to be ashamed to take an apple or make yourself coffee for example.
- Iron and hairdryer – there is no a hotel that can obtain a work permit and that do not have hairdryer and iron in rooms!
- Bath towels, a towel for the feet, beach towels and chairs for the beach – 4-5 stars hotels charge these things through the regular price of renting rooms!
- Exercise mat or Yoga mat – as in some hotels there are gyms, so in some you can get a mat for exercise and make the most beautiful sunrise workout outdoors …
- Adapters for electricity, chargers for phones, tablets and laptops, usb memory … Somewhere you can even get a laptop to use if you need it urgent.
It depends on the category of the hotel, but somewhere you can get a free clothing and shoes if you lose a suitcase on the road and a lot more. One thing is certain, no matter how much you paid for the room … No matter if you have a half board or everything is included in the price, if you have run short of something, ask at the reception! You will be neither the first nor the last. This is their job and it is certain that they will help you!
Have a nice trip 🙂