HOW TO PACK FOR WEEKEND ESCAPE FALL/WINTER + VIDEO
HOW TO PACK FOR WEEKEND GETAWAY
In today’s post we will try to help you to learn how to pack easy for weekend escape!
Packaging is not a science, and we can not tell you to pack 2 pairs of pants, one bracelet and three pairs of socks. What will you take with you depends on your destination, weather and personal style. However we will try to make things easier and give you advice how to pack effective for weekend escape!
- If you go to a destination where is cold and where is expected snow or rain bring along a hat, scarf, gloves and warm jacket or coat.
- Bring enough socks and underwear.
- Do not exaggerate with the amount of sweatshirts, sweaters and pants. Bring what you comfortable clothes and things that you will really use on the trip! Big things can be packed in zip or vacuum bags to take less space in your suitcase.
- Pack your kit with hygiene, mini pharmacy, and do not overdo it with make-up (still it is a weekend trip !!!) The little things pack in a box for soap or in small bags with zip.
- Bring more accessories than clothes! Wear the same clothes with different accessories.
- You do not have to carry with you all the technical equipment you have at home – on a weekend trip we take with us just a phone, a camera and a tablet.
- Bring something for snacks!
- The most important thing is to bring things like your passport, tickets, documents (such as identity card or driver’s license, if necessary), insurance, money, credit cards, medicine, mobile phone and data ON PAPER about hotel and transfer.