It is getting cold, winter is coming 🙂 For days we already looking forward to the snow. Someof us these days are going to Kopaonik to sledding, others waiting for an active vacation on one of the mountains of Serbia, the third will rise to a mountain in neighboring countries while the fourth may decide to go to the French Alps, for example …. Maybe someone moves and on another continent looking for a good time in the snow 🙂 No matter your destination, one thing is common to all – and this is PACKIIIIIIING 🙂
We are gonna teach you how to PACK SMART FOR WINTER HOLIDAY! YEEY
ONLY WHEN YOU open up the suitcases AND START PUTTING THINGS TO HIM THAT IS THE TIME WHEN THIS CLASSIC TRAVEL EUFORIJA BEGINS 🙂 So let’s get started …
WHAT SHOULD CONTAIN suitcase that can FOLLOW you with dignity during the winter season holiday?
And now the answer to the question – How to pack for the winter?
- CAP – this is the most important thing that you need in the snow. In the winter wherever you go cap is the most important. If you choose it wisely (so that it covers your forehead, ears for the neck) it is sure that cap will keep you warm wherever you find yourself! Take for sunglasses and scarf with you too.
- BOOTS – might seem okay to go in modern boots for the winter or in the rubber boots, yet they are not made for snow! You may keep your feet from the water, but it is certain that you will at some point feel that you are very cool! So if you go to the winter for if you spend all day in the snow walking, skiing and so, get ready snowshoes for mountain, snow and waterproof!
- JACKET – rule the same as for the boots. You can not skiing and sledging in the coat! Prepare winter waterproof jacket that will protect you from water for coldnessss!
- GLOVES – Choose one waterproof, lightweight, that dry quickly
- SOCKS AND UNDERWEAR – Take double of everything and see that you have socks that keeps heat, and that not stop blood circulation.
- T-shirts and tracksuits / tights / underpants – Secret that with help you to never feel coldness again in the snow is layered dressing. Under the clothes you need to have all of this in order to hold heat ! Layered, wear layers there is no cold for you!
- OTHER CLOTHES – Sweaters, sweat shirts, pants … Take what you’re comfortable and where you feel comfortable in. If you go to a hotel with spa or plan to go to the same, take with you bathing suit.
- Neseser hygiene + pharmacy kit + sunscreen!
- Skiing equipment – if you have it the best is that it is packed in bags that are intended for this purpose. If you do not have the equipment, do not worry, every ski center, have places where you can rent everything you need for stunts on the snow, and as they are a lot of that shops in one place, prices are generally affordable!
- INSURANCE – regardless of whether you are planning stunts on snow or not, whether you are traveling by bus or not – travel insurance is required – especially if you go to a foreign country – REMEMBER if you can not afford insurance, you can not afford NOT TRAVEL!
As far as elegant wardrobe concerns – if you do not go to a seminar, cocktail or New Year’s Eve, elegance on the mountain you do not need because people there all dressed casually and sports. As far as the makeup concerns from scarf, hat and sunglasses Sun and other people will see only a fraction of the cheeks so you do it on a daily basis, really it is not necessary to put make up on – lipbalm and a good cream are sufficient to protect the skin. Do not worry about it feel free to enjoy in the magic of snow!
Bon voyage 🙂