Maldives at your home – Luxury escape
Hello travel lovers! Maldives? Lets go! 🙂 Today we introduce you a little better the Maldives, we give you advice if you are traveling to these paradise islands or we’ll help you to bring them into your home!
What could be LUXURY ESCAPE from reality?
Perhaps the first thing that comes to your mind is blue sea and a resort hotel, but luxury is not just money and glitter. Sometimes a luxury is kiss, more free time, a vacation, massage, steam bath, a good piece of jewelry, leather wallet, 3 hours alone in a hot bath, resort hotel away from the world, a quiet evening with a book …. It’s all in nowadays luxury. Most of these things you can afford, but you not do it, because, believe it or not you can not remember to do that. Well, we are here to remind you
We want you to enjoy LUXURY ESCAPE!
On Maldives these days is around 30 degrees. If you want to find out how all this there looks like live in the moment, see Live Maldives web cams.
Maldives LIVE : http://www.worldincams.com/asia/maldives/
For the Maldives it is said that are heaven on earth. Those who have visited describe it as something that is not perfect but it has great energy. It is believed that the peace that can be found on these islands does not exist anywhere in the earth. Sand, sea, sky … Blue, white and green colors that overlap each other and make something glorious. These are the Maldives.
For couples who want to spend their honeymoon or anniversary alone with themselves, enjoying the magic of the ocean, diving and eating exotic fruit Maldives are a great choice.
Komandoo Maldives Island Resort is one of the best for the newlyweds and couples, according to the impressions of people from around the world.
Second recommended hotel is Per Aquum huvafen fushi Maldives which offers amazing – underwater (undersea) wellness.
On Maldives, you can enjoy a unique meal in the restaurant below sea level while various animals swim around you. This restaurant is located in Conard hotel resort.
Can not decide? Contact Discovery travel and they will help you to choose the best!
- Drink bottled water and wash teeth, be sure to boil their water before using!
- Currencies are Maldivian rufiyaa, but is not recommended for purchase anywhere except in your resort because prices are abnormally high. When you buy in your resort’s everything will be charged on room bill, when you log off.
- They do not like tips.
- For all drugs must have a prescription.
- You can not enter into the country with pork products, weapons, narcotics!
- Beware of the sun more than anywhere else.
- You can not transmit large corals across the border.
- Do not swim between the islands due to strong currents.
HOW TO BRING MALDIVES AT YOUR HOME?
- Allow yourself to enjoy seafood specialties, like tuna for example.
- Enjoy in tea – Boil water, then add sugar, tea, ginger, cardamom, cloves and cinnamon and bring to a boil. Simmer on low for 5 minutes. Add the milk and condensed milk and heat (but do not boil) for about 3 minutes. Strain out the spices and serve.
- If you are able search for and buy palm wine.
- Go fishing!
- Treat yourself to a spa day at home or in one of the spa centers across Serbia. We have selected 5 best, see them here and choose which suits you best.