Human must remain a student when he becomes a teacher.
Each day brings with it some lesson. If you pay close attention to everything that is happening during the day you will notice that you see something new every day, you will notice that you are learning new things.
Knowledge is power.
SOMETHING NEW EVERY DAY
- When you put the spoon in the freezer and / or cool tea bags of chamomile, and put on your eyes and hold it for a few minutes will really fade dark circles and redness of the eyes!
- There are proven ways to relax, be positive and creative and we showed you how to reach that in 5 minutes or less even when it rains and when the outside is terribly bad weather or when you’re under tremendous stress. See here how!
- Discovery of the week is the sentence – TRAIN SMART NOT HARD. You know how I am suffering for years to find the ideal physical activity for myself. Well, looks like I found it. Every day, half an hour or hour combined lots of exercises after which you will not feel as your soul is fallen through your nose out, and muscle soreness is there – which means that you are not just fooling around! Ideas for practicing you can find at smartfit.rs!
- After all festive delicacies and magic it’s time to think a little bit of your body when it comes to food. Do not skip dinner just make a shake – Blend 1 dl yogurt, 0,5dl lukewarm water, a few strawberries or any other red fruit and a handful of hazelnuts or walnuts or almonds, whichever you prefer. You will not be hungry when you get up the next day, and the body will be cleaned of toxins!
- That island in the shape of heart that we see in the images actually exist – location – Fiji
- Great for winter and walks in wet areas – Brush sneakers / shoes with a thick layer of wax for footwear. Warm wax with hair dryer to equalize and allow it to dry completely, then there is no chance that the water will reach your feet! To have always warm feet under the insole for shoes add foil in shape of your feet (foil for the car – protect from the sun) – there’s no way that you get cold feet ever again.
- It is not SERBIAN or ORTHODOX New Year but Julian new year, therefore, we celebrated the first day of the Julian new year. The Julian calendar, introduced by Julius Caesar in 46 BC (708 AUC), was a reform of the Roman calendar. It took effect in 45 BC (709 AUC), shortly after the Roman conquest of Egypt. It was the predominant calendar in the Roman world, most of Europe, and in European settlements in the Americas and elsewhere, until it was refined and gradually replaced by the Gregorian calendar, promulgated in 1582 by Pope Gregory XIII. The Julian calendar gains against the mean tropical year at the rate of one day in 128 years. For the Gregorian the figure is one day in 3,226 years. The difference in the average length of the year between Julian (365.25 days) and Gregorian (365.2425 days) is 0.002%.
- In Japan, it is inappropriate to place chopsticks stuck into a bowl of rice because it resembles the thrusting incense in the sand during the funeral.
- Not every change is good and not every habit is bad.
- The knife can easily be sharpened with the help of a cup! Turn the cup upside down and along the rough edge of the bottom of the cup drag knife several times!
- Potatoes are the easiest and best peel off when cooked together with shell!
- DUNKLIJE – in old Serbian means that something is darker.
- There are a holder for shirts / blouses that resembles a garter belt and a role that does not allow T-shirt / shirt to the grazing of your pants. One end attaches to your shirt / T-shirt and another for socks.
- Knitted thing for your little friend is not just story, but the product that really made of wool, which is selling world wide. Check it out here. LOL