Parga Greece What to see, do, visit…
Hello travel lovers! Today we gonna present you PARGA, small little town in Greece on Ionian sea coast!
If you are planning to visit Parga, here is what you need to know and where you need to go 🙂
1.Parga town view from port!
2.Walking around old town Parga, to get to the old tower!
3.Wait for sunrise from old venetian tower in Parga
4. Tanning at city beach – Krioneri (Krioneri means cold water, it was cold in june, but in august and september is lovely)
5. Swim to a small island in front of city beach and enjoy the view on open sea, or town!
6. Go to the small beach Piso Krioneri and jump from the rocks into crystal clear water!
7. Go to Lichnos beach by walking through olive forest and goat path
8. Take a speed boat and go to Sarakiniko beach!
9. Try amazing greek lamb and feta cheese!
10. Go on cruise to Paxos and Antipaxos!
11. Try frozen yogurt and lovely waffles with home made ice cream! Also try loukoumades!
12. Go to Acheron river
13. Visit old windmill and museum with happy train and go to see waterfall. Also you can go and explore Ali Pasha castle!
14. Try domestic lemon it is yummylicious!
15. EAT GYROS – the best is at Grill 33
*** To see more and make this images live go check our video about Parga on YouTube ***
Share your thoughts and experience about Parga with us in comments below 🙂
P.S. FIND us on snapchat username: heelcoffetie to follow our next adventure LIVE 🙂