Makeup on travel – trip make-up kit
You asked me about travel makeup … You are interested in how to choose from all products just a few that will take with you on travel …
Girls are always in a dilemma what makeup to bring on a journey. All we like to have all kinds of creams, dusts, brushes … But when it comes time to pack, certainly is not wise to take everything you own for several reasons:
- You can lose a suitcase
- Make up can be broken and damaged
- You will lose a lot of time on choice of shadow or blush …
If you do not want to this happen to you, make-up kit should be easy, not only to carry but also for packaging and use!
What is my make up neseser? Without what makeup I can not imagine a trip? Tips for packing a make-up kit …
- Depends on the destination and season!
- What I did not used in the last 6 months I will not use now!
- I do not need anything for just in case of this or that…
- The old make-up and brushes always throw it in the trash!
When we go to the sea or mountain – I need just a good face cream, Waterproof Mascara and lip balm! About the sunscreens …
On the other hand when it comes to weekends we spend on the road full of meetings or evenings out this is what is in my make up kit:
- Face Cream
- BB cream
- Bronzer or matte powder (depending on the season)
- Blush (depends on the season)
- Eyebrow pencil
- The palette of shadows
- Lipstick or lip balm
- Brush for applying shadow and brush for applying bronzer and / or powder
- Makeup remover glove
When we go on a journey for a month only thing that changes is that I take 2 or 3 lipstick and 2 or 3 shadows!
In general, as well just like any other women and I love makeup. Every girl and woman should afford all kinds creams and other stuff and that’s fine. All we like to make up and be beautify … BUT 🙂
The most important thing is to understand that makeup and swimming or spa can never go together. If you go on hiking, skiing, running or in the gym, forget about makeup! Makeup is here to help us cover some imperfections and make our look nicer. However you should think about the skin. Give your skin sometimes a chance to see the light of day and enjoy the Sun 🙂